EHS series Digital Durometer is Suitable for measuring the hardness of rubber, plastic and other non-metallic materials.
- Calibration Certificate Included
- Conforms to ASTM D 2240, GB/T 531.1, ISO7619-1
- A large, easy-to-read LCD display with backlight
- Measurement mode: Averaging mode, Max Mode, Max-Average mode.
- Measurement data can be stored, browsing and batch printing.
- Printing: Wireless mini-printer.
Model Penetrator Specifictions:
Soft vulcanized rubber, natural rubber, nitriles, thermoplastic elastomers, flexible polyacrylics and thermosets, wax, felt, and leathers
|EHS5C||C||Medium-hard rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, medium-hard plastics, and thermoplastics|
|Hard rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, harder plastics, and rigid thermoplastics|
|EHS1B||B||Moderately hard rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, paper products, and fibrous materials|
|EHSoo||OO||Soft rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, very soft plastics and thermoplastics, medium-density textile windings|
|Extremely soft rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, sponge,extremely soft plastics and thermoplastics, foams, low-density textile windings, human and animal tissue.|
|EHSdo||DO||Moderately hard rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, and very dense textile windings|
|Accuracy||≤ ± 1 H|
|Display||128*64 dot matrix LCD with Backlight|
|Power||1.5V*3 (AAA alkaline batteries)|
|Operating Environment||-10 to 40°C, 20 to 80%RH|